Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Cozy Corner

I've not been well since I came back from the Raya holiday break. One after another my, its been a big change in my daily routine. One thing I missed most is sitting in this corner of mine, sipping my morning coffee while catching up with my mails, Facebook & blogs.
So, here I am at this very moment, posting this from this very spot.

I'm linking this post to Patty's Cozy Corners September. Thanks Patty, now I feel really special of this corner of mine.

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous corner... Have you thought about a home tour??? dont forget to email me.. *grin*

    What is a Raya holiday?? Hope you are feeling better now.... It does take a while for things to get normal after a break... Dont worry.. you'll be back on track soon...

    Also.. thanks for linking in.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patty. Oh, 'Eid ul-Fitr' is commonly called 'Hari Raya' here in M'sia which means 'celebration day'. Since, its a Muslim country, its 1 of the longest holiday just like Christmas holidays in western countries.

    As I told u earlier, I'm not a good photographer. Once I get to snap some good photos, I'll do a home tour. Till then, gotta keep practising...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an elegant corner, Chamlisha! I find nothing wrong with your photography skills!:)...and your design skills for that matter, too!:)

    I am hosting a kitchen show and tell on my blog called Its the cook's nook! Would love to see your kitchen pics there!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete